- It is a Department of Education requirement that any medication administered at school, must first be authorised in writing by the parent/carer.
- Requests for administration staff to administer medication must be made at the school office. Parents/carers are asked not to make individual requests to the class teacher.
- Parents who require the administration of medication for their children during school hours (including asthma preventatives or relievers) are asked to provide the medication to the school office and to complete the necessary health authorisation form.
- The school requests that prescription medication is supplied to the school in pharmacy labelled bottles.
- Staff will not administer any medication (short or long term) without this written authorisation.
- This form is available on the tab for Form 3 Administration of Medication.
Health Authorisation Forms
Please click on the relevant link for the medical forms. Please print, complete and return to the office.
Form 4 Anaphylaxis Management Management form
Form 8 Asthma Management